About the Pressure Cooking DVD
Pressure Cooking: A Fresh Look Delicious Dishes in Minutes
This 75 minute DVD features The Veggie Queen™, Registered Dietitian Jill Nussinow, demonstrating 14 recipes from breakfast through dessert. It includes a 16-page recipe booklet complete directions and cooking charts.
Learn how to cook 14 recipes in 30 minutes or less
Cut your cooking time in half with these 14 delicious and healthy recipes from breakfast to dessert. Included is a 16-page recipe booklet. See below for the recipes that you can view on this DVD. (The recipe booklet is available to purchase separately on the products page).
Forget the fear – This is not your mother’s pressure cooker!
Modern spring-valve pressure cookers have numerous safety features; they don’t jiggle, hiss or blow up. Read Pressure Cooker Basics.
Using a pressure cooker will help you:
- Reduce cooking time by 50% or more compared to conventional cooking techniques
- Decrease energy usage
- Keep your kitchen cool
- Make great tasting food with or without added fats
- Boost your nutrition by locking in flavor and color
- Make cooking meals change from boring to delicious
- Market Fresh Breakfast Potatoes With Tofu and Veggies
- Hot Cereal with Cranberries, Apples and Walnuts (a.k.a. My Favorite Cereal)
- Simple Vegetable Stock
- Thai Carrot Coconut Soup
- Shane’s Fabulous Lentil Soup
- Harvest Vegetable Soup
- Black Beans
- Spiced Red Rice and French Green Lentils
- Herbed Polenta
- Basmati or Thai Purple Sticky Rice
- Garlicky Green Bean Potato Salad
- Simple Basil Summer Squash
- Vanilla Berry Risotto
- Summer Fruit Compote